Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Would you like to write for Liberal England?

Do you have an idea or argument you would like to share with the world? Would you like to publish it on a (ahem) popular blog?


I have decided to invite people to contribute guest posts to Liberal England. I can offer the prospect of hundreds or thousands of readers for your thoughts and would be happy for you to link to your own blog, pressure group or employer in the post.

So if you have an idea for a posting please send me an email. If I am too far out of sympathy with your views I will say so and turn the offer down, but I hope to be reasonably, er, liberal about what I accept.

I am assuming that guest will want to write about politics. But if you did want to embrace the eclecticism for which this blog is noted and write about the Stiperstones, the Spencer Davis Group or obscure buildings in villages near Market Harborough I would be happy to consider posts like that too.

No comments: