Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A reminder that Lord Bonkers is here to help you

As I have previously announced, the next Lord Bonkers' Diary in Liberator will see Rutland's most popular fictional peer offer advice to his readers on their problems:
As I pointed out last year (in all modesty), I have unparallelled political experience and I can also claim to be a Man of the World. 
Remember too that I have many friends and employees upon whom I may call. Meadowcroft can tell you when to prick out your begonias, Nanny is an authority on child-rearing and health problems, and the Reverend Hughes on spiritual matters. 
As I also pointed out last year, I fear I cannot enter into individual correspondence, but all your emails will be read - especially if they include a 5/- postal order. 
I should also add that all letters will be treated in the strictest confidence (though I have to have something juicy to bring to the table at the Bonkers' Arms of a Friday evening, obviously).
Several emails have already flooded in, but there is still time to send your problems to the old boy at Bonkers Hall.

No comments: