Sunday, May 18, 2014

Issan Ghazni breaks his ankle in a bizarre delivering accident

An email arrives from the number 2 candidate on the Liberal Democrats' list for the East Midlands Euro constituency:
Just to inform you that whilst out delivering Euro-leaflets today in the Forest Fields area of Nottingham, a few of the glossy pages fell to the floor and my foot accidentally stepped onto them. I then slipped and fell with the full weight of my body falling onto my left ankle. The result is that I fell and broke my bone in two places above my ankle!
Get well soon, Issan.

In the mean time, readers may care to remember one of Lord Bonkers' favourite charities. That is the Home for Distressed Canvassers in Herne Bay - where he believes David Laws should still be residing.

1 comment:

Phil Beesley said...

How has the world or Nottingham changed so that a Liberal Democrat candidate is posting leaflets Forest Fields?